Sunday, February 7, 2010

Learning to Blog

So here it is, I have started a blog! I love writing, and lately I've loved reading other peoples blogs so why not do my own? I'm not going to lie I find this whole making my own blog thing pretty confusing, and I dont really know how to most of it, but I'll learn! So for those of you that are going to follow, I'm going to try and write a few times a week. So without further adue . . .

This weekend has been really great! Friday night Andy and I went to a MMA fight. For those of you who dont know what MMA is, it stands for mixed martial arts. It was at the Edmonton Expo centre. Basically we went and watch guys beat each other up! Usually we watch these fights on TV and this fight was actually on PPV, but I decided to buy Andy and I tickets, and to surprise him with them. I didnt want him to know what we were doing but he figured it out. My mom babysat Eli, and off we went! There were 6 or 7 fights, and for the most part they were all pretty one sided. But we had a great time!

It was such a great bonding time! And I'm not going to lie, I even enjoyed watching the fights! There was more to it than guys in tight or short shorts fighting! There was even some blood!! We've decided that instead of going to movies it'd be fun to go to another fight or something like that!

Saturday was a day of relaxing. Andy went out last night with some friends and I hung out watched a movie, and ate popcorn!

And now, Sunday. We went to church this morning. We woke up late and had 30 minutes to get dressed and out the door, with a baby! But we did it in 29 minutes, and we weren't late for church! We've tried our Heartland church and so far we're liking it. I like it too because they have child care. Eli likes to go and play and does well there too. Its very rare that I have to go and get him because he's upset half way through the service! We're able to focus alot more on the service! So nice! After church we came home, Eli went for a nap, and we're relaxing! Currently, Andy is in the kitchen making supper! I love my man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Andy was really excited to go to the MMA fight--you're a good wifey! (although it sounds like you enjoyed it a lot too! :)

Kristin