Wednesday, June 2, 2010

12 hours & Update on the Hope Family

We're up eary this morning after Eli didnt want to go to bed until 8:00p.m last night. But to be honest I'm not complaining too much because its been 12 hours since he's had any bowel issues! Once he was down last night, we didnt hear him until 5:45a.m this morning, and it was his little coo's that woke me. I love that sound. He's happy to play this morning, as well as eat breakfast. Currently, he's dragged a pot out of the cupboard and has dragged it into the living room.

Also, I'm not sure if those you have been following the news at all, but my brother in law Jonathan is back in the media lime light. Yesterday he was sentenced. He has received 2 1/2 years in prison. I really dont have much to say about the whole thing, only that I'm relieved that the whole thing has been dealt with and things should hopefully quiet down for the Hope family. Anyways, thats that!

No comments: