Sunday, June 20, 2010

A great Saturday!


Yesterday was a busy day for us!

In the A.M, we went and talked to a guy to figure out our cabinet situation in our Kitchen. It went so well, and I love what he was able to come up with for our little place! Its going to be so beautiful, and wouldnt you know it... the price was great! I guess thats the plus side of having a dad who knows a few people! ;-)

Then we went to our friends wedding yesterday afternoon! It was such a beautiful wedding. AND . . . Eli took his first steps all by himself! He just let go of Andy's hands and walked towards me! We couldnt believe it! Let the fun begin, once he figure it out, he'll be off!

We went to the reception in the evening and had a great time! Andy and I danced the night away, and we really enjoyed ourselves! We stat with a great group of people who are our age and got along awesome... we we spent a fair amount of time on the dancefloor with them. I love making a fool of myself on the dance floor. You have to not be worried about what everyone else is going to think or be afraid of making a fool of yourself. It was an awesome time and Im definitly feeling it this morning!

My mom took care of Eli last night, and I guess they just had an awesome time! That little boy had so much energy he just couldn't stop crawling up and down the hallway! He finally went to bed after tiring himself out around 9:30P.M, and wouldn't you know it he's still sleeping and its 9:45a.m!! Sleeping in felt so nice, and getting up on my own time. But I wonder how sleeping so last is going to affect his nap schedule. Hmmm. Regardless, it was a great day!

Today we're going to spend some time together and then this afternoon we'll go out to my parents place. Looking forward to it!

No comments: