Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tired

I'm tired today! Yesterday we had a wedding to go to. It was a beautiful wedding, and we really enjoyed it. I dont know the couple very well, but Andy knows them. I felt quite honored that we were invited because it was a very small wedding maybe 60 people or so. There were alot of guys there that Andy hangs out with and knows from highschool so it was a nice chance for him to let go and relax. The dinner was a 4 course meal, and was very good!! A small little program and then a dance.

I dont know whats gotten into my husband but this guy just cant stop dancing! I used to have to get a few drinks in him and drag him up onto the dance floor to dance with me... and now its me going to take a break because Im tired or thirsty! I cant get him off the dancefloor, and he's sober while doing it too!! It was fun though. We stayed out too late and didnt get in bed until close to 2a.m, and then my crazy husband got up at 6a.m to go golf 18 holes!!! Eli woke up before 7a.m, but there was no way I was getting out of bed... so he fell back asleep until 9am! lucky me!

Its going to be a quiet day in the Hope home, however Eli is not wanting to go down for a nap even though he is tired and crabby! So we'll see what happens!
Hope you're all enjoying your long weekend!!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I was listening to Jack Johnson while reading this, thinking about Andy dancing, and i laughed when the lyrics "when you move like a jellyfish, rhythm don't mean nothing. You go with the flow, you don't stop" came. You go Andy, you go :)