Friday, August 27, 2010

The ball is rolling

Well the ball seems to be rolling. I have my braces booked for the first week of October and we're (Yes, We!! My mom is coming!!) heading to Waterloo Ontario shortly after that! Im looking forward to it. It'll be nice to get away, and Im hoping to be able to go to Niagra Falls and tour around there a bit.

Which brings me to the next thing. I would really like to have Eli weaned from his bottle by that time. He is old enough he doesnt need a bottle, but I just dont know how to even start weaning him. Im assuming cold turkey? I dont want to have to worry about having a bottle on hand and heating it up if he's hungry. He really shouldnt be needing it. But boy does he loves his bottles! So any suggestions on how I should do it? Can I still give him his bottle at bed, and only bed?

1 comment:

Paula said...

Abby switched her girls to the nubie cups which are very similar to bottles but more like a sippy cup only they are soft with no problem at all.