Monday, June 6, 2011

Birthday

Im pooped! It was a busy weekend as you probably know!

Yesterday we had a great party for Eli! He had so much fun, and was very happy with all the attention! Both Andy and I were exhausted come the end of the party, but we were happy to have everyone here. I was expecting close to 20 people, mostly family at this party but quite a few people ended up not coming last minute! Needless to say, I had way more food than needed!

Here are a few pictures of our little guy from this weekend!






One of my friends who is a very talented photographer has offered to take some 2 year old pictures for us this week! I am so excited, she is extremely talented and I cant wait to see how they turn out!!

1 comment:

J. Konnert said...

Wow, 2 already... Happy Birthday, Eli!!!