Thursday, June 16, 2011

Quiet Week

We've had a good week. Its been quiet, which I felt like we really have needed.

Eli and I went swimming at the beginning of the week. Something we dont do too often because of his ears, but I thought that since he still has the tubes in, and we have drops in case his ears start draining that we could probably handle it. He loved it, and went crazy in the water! It was a great time, and I will for sure be taking him again next week!

Yesterday, I thought we'd go to McDonalds and play in the play place because the weather has been so horrible this week. Generally, he has a great time and we dont have any issues. However, the story was quite different yesterday! He was fine for the first 15 minutes, and then I found out that he had hit a little girl. Now by hit, I mean he raised his hand and touched her with it. But its still hitting. I told him if he did it again we would be leaving. He proceeded to do it again, so we packed up and left. Well, it must've had an impact on him because he told his dad later on in the day (even after his nap!) Andy got home from work and asked him how his day was. Eli said, "Hit people.... home." Which is exactly how it happened. Then this morning when we went out for breakfast with my aunt he told her that he "hit people.... home." So when we went out this morning to another indoor play place I told him that if he hit anyone we would he going home, and that hitting isnt allowed. We had no issues with it today. Im so proud that he understood!

This weekend Im going away for a girls weekend! Off to the mountains we go. Should be a great weekend, and Im looking forward to not having any schedule or plans!

AND at the end of the summer my best friend and I are off to Vegas for a few days! Looking forward to it, but before then I have to work hard to pay it off and save up some moolah so we can do some shopping!!

Here are a few pictures of Eli that my friend took! So happy with the way they turned out! She sure is talented, and Eli definitly gave her a run for her money, as you can tell by some of he faces he is making!!








No comments: