Sunday, August 7, 2011

Water Slide

Yesterday, we took Eli to the swimming pool. This is a treat for him because of his ears, and it doesnt happen too often! But we decided to venture out as a family and go! The swimming pool we went to has a kids area, and then the large pool area with an awesome water slide! After playing in the little pool for a little bit, we thought we'd try and take Eli down the slide. Andy took him first because he's taller, and stronger. Needless to say, Eli loved it! After we went down the slide the first time he said "Again!? Slide!? Splash!!!" So down we went again, over and over, and over!! Thats all we did for over an hour. Up the stairs and down the slide. I wont be able to take Eli back to that pool anymore just to play in the kiddie area because he loved the slide so much!

When Eli woke up crying at 4:30am, I went in to check on him and he said, "Mommy?? Mommy?" I replied, "Yes, Eli. Im here. Im going to pray, sing Jesus Loves Me, tuck you in, then go back to bed okay?" "Yah. Mommy. Pool? Slide??" He loved the slide enough to chat about it at 4:30am! I had to laugh.

Its been a good weekend, it always goes by too fast though. Andy's back to work tomorrow evening, and Eli and I start the week off! Im heading out to Vegas in just a few weeks and I cant wait!! Warmth, relaxing, shopping, and spending time with my bestest friend!!

No comments: