Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy 8 months Eli!!

oday is Eli's 8 month birthday! Where does time go? Our little baby is not so little anymore! Everyday he is changing into a little boy. I see sides of him that I love and I see sides of him that I'm becoming not too fond of! He is a strong willed boy (maybe like his momma?) and when he wants something that he can't have, he makes it quite evident that he is not happy! This little boy can have quite the attitude, (maybe like his momma?)


Its insane that over 8 months a baby can change this much!


Well Eli slept better last night, which means Andy and I did too! We put him down at 6:30 p.m, and I heard him around 6:30 a.m babbling away in his crib. I let him babble, and sure enough he fell back asleep, and we slept in until 8:30!! So nice!

Once we did get up I needed to vacumn. Eli has made it quite evident that he hates the vacumn. He didn't hate it when he was a newborn, in fact I could put him in the sling and he'd fall asleep while I went to work! Lately, it hasn't been quite like that! He cries, and cries. This morning however it was a bit different. He was playing on the floor, I pulled the vacumn out, counted 1, 2, 3 and turned it on. Guess what happened next! It was like a game. He followed me around while I was vacumning, trying to catch it! Where did the scared little baby go that hated the vacumn!? I'm not complaining, but it was too wierd, and neat all at the same time!

Below is something Eli has figured out he can do! This morning as I was cleaning the kitchen I turned around and he had pulled himself up on his highchair and was standing. I had to show him how to get back down to the ground, but its incredible how fast everything happens!

Baby's are such a little blessing!



SUCCESS!! What a proud little boy!

No comments: