Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The 2 Men in my Life

Andy, Me & Dad

 I have alot to be thankful for, but everyday I am so thankful for the 2 men in my life. My husband and my dad! I'm so blessed that my dad has been in my life since day 1, that he helped my mom raise all 3 girls, and that he showed my mom as well as his little ladies respect growing up. He's never layed a hand on any of us nor has he ever scared me to the point that I have been fearful to him. The marriage my mom and him have modelled for us girls has been one of integrity, love, respect, and the list could go on! I'am truly blessed by him.

I truly believe that I have chosen a husband who is very much like my dad! Although Andy may not agree I see characteristics in both my dad and Andy that some days I wonder if they could be one in the same, and yet they are complete opposites!

Today I realized just how blessed I'am by these 2 men because of how handy they are! Andy's car has been extremely tempermental and has decided that if she isnt driven or started for more than 2 days she wont start! (Funny how we refer to cars, boats, etc as she's.) But this little blue toyota tercel just wouldn't start! So Andy and Dad set out to fix her, and that they did! This car is running better and more smooth than before, and yet again the 2 men in my life pull through like they always do! It was so important to them to get it fixed because if Andy's car isn't working then he has to take my car which leaves Eli and I stranded at home! I'am so thankful!
Thank you Dad, and Andy for getting that little tempermental car working!!
I love you two!


No comments: