Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Busy Day

Well Eli and I have had a busy day! We got up this morning and went to Heart 2 Heart, which is a ladies group at Heartland Church. I've really come to enjoy my mornings there! They have childcare so Eli goes and plays with other babies and at the beginning when we first started going it was pretty rough, but now he goes great! Its very rare that they need to come and grab me because he's upset! Its a nice 2 hours that I dont have to worry about him, yet if he needs me I'm still right there! I've made alot of great relationships too! Since having a baby I've learned the importance of having other lady friends! Sounds kind of dumb, but those relationships are so important!

By the time we got home it was 12:00, and Eli was ready for his nap. I fed him, and put him down. He slept for close to 2 hours! Those are the times I should be laying down as well however I had some things I needed to do. One was call Pampered Chef about some issues I've had with their products. This time around it is the bamboo spoon set that I have. I just got it replaced because the first set I had cracked. I sent the old set back and they sent me a new one. Last night I used one of the spoons while making supper and a whole bunch of pieces came off into our food! Nice! So I called to have them replcaed yet again! Well after being on hod for 35 minutes I was right angry! My time is precious, and honestly 35 minutes?! I honestly dont think that I'll buy any more of their products. Which is really too bad because it only affects the consultants! I also left a message for a supervisor to call me. More than anything I was frustrated that it took me 45 minutes to speak to someone and have a spoon set replaced for the 2nd time! And the first time I called to get it replaced I had the same 45 minute phone call experience!

Well cleaning it good therapy, because I scrubbed the walls, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the kitchen, vacumned, dusted, and picked up a million and 1 toys. Eli then woke up, and we went out to do some banking and drop bottles off at the bottle depot. By the way, does anyone else feel like they totally get ripped off after you leave the bottle depot? $12.35 is what we got for 2 garbage bags +!! Ohwell.

It seems like Eli is teething yet again. I dont feel anything but he has rosy cheeks like I've never seen! He is drooling buckets which is making his chin totally chapped! Poor little guy!

This afternoon I have an eye appointment. Just getting my eyes re-assed because the last time I had them checked it had been when Eli was only a few months old. And who knew that your eyes can change up to 3 months after you have a baby!! Good thing we got laser eye surgery! Dont tell anyone but I secretly hope I may need glasses, well not need but I could use them if I wanted! I dont think I do though!

Anyways, I've gotta run to the eye dr.

No comments: