Sunday, March 14, 2010

Family Pictures!




This morning we went back to Victory Church. I really like it there. Its hard though because they're not as established as other chuches. I really enjoy the worship, reminds me of what I'm used to. Its comfortable. They are definitly a growing and thriving church, and it is very clear they are willing to do what God is calling them to do. They are in the middle of renovations, and once their dones its going to be a beautiful church. Andy and I said that we wouldnt make a church our home church without a nursery. They do have a nursery but when you need it they'll staff it. Which is fine, but I feel like I'm inconveniencing someone. So generally either Andy or I has to take Eli out of the service half way through, so each week one of us misses the sermon. We're going to go back though and continue checking it out I think for the next while. Our good family friends the Marten's Family attend there too so its nice to have some familiar faces! Tod has been taking family pictures for the church directory and he suggested to me this past week that if we come he can take a few family pictures for us. They dont have to go in the directory since we're not commited to going, but he said he could e-mail them to me! The pictures above were the best ones that turned out. Eli doesn't look too impressed but I think he is too cute, smile or no smile!

Thanks so much Tod for taking these pictures! They are awesome! We love them!

No comments: