Friday, March 19, 2010

Incredible

Okay, so I'm a little overhwelmed! If you've been following you'll know that Andy is in school, and still has 5 weeks left! A girlfriend told me about some governemtn funding for apprentices which is different than the grants they can receive. I picked up the application and filled it out. Let me tell you though this application isn't one little page. It was 8 pages that I had to fill out aswell as provide documentation of our bills, spending, etc. Generally they say it takes 6-8 weeks to process. My girlfriend told me that they just received they're cheque and her husband had just finished school. So 8 weeks it took for their application to be processed. The day I picked up our application was Andy's first day of school. It took me a week to get all of our stuff together and get it mailed off. They should've recieved it a week and a half ago. In the application it says they will send a letter out saying wether you qualify or not and then if you do a cheque will be sent out!

Heres the INCREDIBLE part! We received our cheque in the mail today! An application that was supposed to take 8 weeks to process once it gets there, took less than 3 weeks for me to fill it out, send it off, and a cheque get returned! Can I say God is good!? And let me say this cheque will make our lives so much each easier over the next few weeks as we're still waiting for Andy's EI to come together. It should be any day now!

God is so faithful and good! I cannot believe it!! I guess it really is true when God says that he will provide for the birds so how could he not provide for us? I'm overwhelmed with out blessed we are! We can pay our bills!

1 comment:

Denise said...

These are wonderful stories of God's faithful provision, Karla! Be sure to write them down so that you can share them with Eli as he grows up. Kylar sometimes asks us how we know if God is real, and having stories of miracles God has done in our lives is testimony to a real God that nothing else can be, but sometimes they are difficult to remember years later if they aren't written down somewhere :)