Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fun, Busy Day

So we had a very busy day today!
Up at 7:00a.m, and then realized Andy forgot his lunch. So we drove all the way out to the west end, only to get lost and completely frustrated and then finally drop off his lunch for him. Came home and Eli went down for a nap.

We had a fun afternoon. 3 of my mom girlfriends came over with their little ladies and we had lunch, then went for a nice walk to the park, and finished the afternoon off with a bit of shopping at Dollarama!

After our visit with the girls, Andy took Eli for a walk while I napped and then we went over to some friends for supper. It's nice to get out and visit, especially since Eli isn't going to bed as early it sure makes it easier!

And we put Eli down at 8:45P.M, right when we got home with no bath and he didn't make one peep!! Not one! This is the first night in almost a week that he's gone down with no issues!! Since I'm feeling tired after a busy day I think I'll hit the sack too.

Tomorrow evening we're having Andy's family and some of my family over for a BBQ for Andy's birthday. Since Andy has exams next week, Eli and I are going to Lac La Biche on Saturday morning to visit, and so Andy can spend the whole weekend studying! I have to be honest, I'm extremely nervous about the 3 hour drive with Eli. He has a hard time in his carseat, especially when the suns in his eyes. We can barely make a 10 minute drive to my mother in laws without him making a fuss! Any prayers would be appreciated. but time! I think I'll aim to leave right around nap time so he's tired, and we'll see what happens! Cross out fingers it all works out!

This is where they started to loose it.
Ivy, Eli, Isabella & Tayla

Tayla and Eli hanging out in the swing. They loved it! Aren't they cute!?

Action shot! He sure loves the swing! This time around he's in with Isabella!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Love the swing picture with the two babies! So cute... Have a good trip. Just make sure he is good and tired before you leave! Drive safely.