Sunday, April 18, 2010

What a busy weekend!

We had a busy weekend! I cannot believe it! Here it is:

Friday Night: We had family over for Andy's birthday BBQ. Burgers, chips, vegetables, beer, juice, ice cream cake, fruit, etc. It was a really nice time! Awesome to celebrate Andy's birthday and just hang out! So after everyone one home around 11:00, we cleaned up and went to bed around midnight.

Saturday: Eli & I left around 9:30a.m for Lac La Biche. He slept for the first hour and was quite content the second hour. It took us about 2 hours or so, and we were both happy to get there! It was a quick trip there and back, but it was nice to see family.

Sunday: Eli woke up at 5:30a.m. I was not happy about this, but I couldn't really blame him because the room we were sleeping in was not too dark and the sun was already up. So he thought it was time to get up too! I dont remember the last time I actually got up and out of bed at 5:30a.m. But I feel like I had a ton of time in the day, thats for sure! My Aunt and I went for a long walk around 8:00a.m, and Eli fell asleep. We stopped in at my cousins place for a cup of coffee, and then headed back to the house. Eli was quite content to hang out and watch my uncle mow the lawn. Finally once Eli was good and tired, which was around 12:00P.M we headed out onto the road. He again slept for an hour, and was awake for the rest. The drive home he didnt do aswell, however all things considered he did pretty good. He was happy to be home though!

Once we got home we unpacked and relaxed for a bit, and then the 3 of us went out for a bike ride. It was nice to get out and get some more exercise. We came home, and I ran out to get some groceries and when I got home my mom and dad had stopped in for a visit. We had supper and then walked to Twisted yogurt for some frozen yogurt. Mmmmm. I'm also trying out my mother in laws bread maker right now, we'll see how it turns out. I think I put too much yeast in, so it could be interesting!

Eli went down to bed around 7:00, however Andy is currently up in his room trying to calm him down and giving him some tylenol. One of Eli's teeth on the top is cutting through and he was screaming like crazy!

I'm tired, and its just so nice to relax and be quiet... well almost quiet, once Eli is asleep! This week I start my hip hop class, so thats exciting and our 3 year anniversary is on Wednesday! We're going to go out on Friday night for supper since Andy has exams all week. That way we can celebrate our anniversary and him being done school for this term!! Almost a journey man! So far he is doing awesome in school and I couldn't be more proud!!

Hope you all had a good weekend!

No comments: