Wednesday, May 26, 2010

All done!

The sign language for all done is holding your hands out and turning your palms up and then down. So whenever Eli is "all done." I do the sign and say "all done." Well he cant flip his hands up and down like I do, so he has started to wave his hand up and down as the sign. Close but not exactly. Close enough that I understand though because he does it whenever we're done something. Vacumning especially. I finish, say "All done." He shakes his hand. Breakfast, lunch and supper. Same thing... end of bathtime, same thing.

Because he was cranky today I thought I'd take his diaper off and let him crawl around naked. Well as he is crawling around he stood up in the kitchen beside the cabinets, and started peeing. Not like just a few little dripples, like full on stream shooting out in front of him. First of all it was hilarious because he looked like such a little man standing there peeing, but once he stopped peeing, what did he do? You guessed it, "All done." I didnt say it or anything because we were laughing too hard, but he stood there just shaking his hand saying all done!

At least he knows what the sign means!

No comments: