Monday, May 31, 2010

Could it be teething?!

So with a ton of diarrhea these days part of me is starting to wonder if maybe it could be teething? I've had alot of people say teething will do this, but I dont think this serious. Eli's little tummy just wont stop rumbling. When we were cuddling I had my hands on his tummy and I could feel all the rumbles going on. Poor guy. That being said he does have a tooth that just cut through, and Im sure he has another one coming through.

This morning in an attempt to get to the bottom of the issues I bleached down Eli's room. The humidifier has made a thick white film on the walls, so I got to the bottom of it and wiped everything down, including his crib. I'm also going to clean the carpets in the house soon, all just an attempt to get to the bottom of it!

Also, I've heard alot about colloidal silver, and how its good for pretty much anything. My girlfriend said a medical dr suggested that the next time her son got an ear infection to drop a few drops in his ear and it should help. My mom had some, so I dropped a few drops in Eli's one ear, and he lost it. Screaming. I hate the feeling of having my ear plugged with water or some liquid!

Anyways, he's down for his 2nd nap already and Im thinking once he is up we'll have to get out for a bit. Not too sure where, and not too far from home because he's pooping every 10 minutes but we have to get out. The little guy didnt get out of the house yesterday so maybe today.

1 comment:

Grace said...

be sure to clean out the humidifier as well because no matter how anti-bacterial they claim to be, they will get moldy. especially with the weather warming up.

i really really really hope Eli feels better VERY soon. i've never had an ear infection so i don't know how it feels, but i hear it hurts like hell. that and those rash pictures just broke my heart... poor guy... FEEL BETTER ELI!