Sunday, May 30, 2010

Just when I thought things were starting to look up . . .


So just when I thought things couldn't get any worse . . . they pretty much did. Luckily not with Eli's health though! Remember me mentioning in my last post that I was going to go take a nap? Well I did, and around 3:30, Andy got home. He came and sat on the side of the bed and said "I got into an accident." He was going through an intersection and this guy didnt see him and turned right in front of him! The guy said he wants to settle without insurance because he doesnt want his rate to go up, but thats not happening. Andy's back is already sore, and Im thinking that we may write the car off. It is driveable still but theres probably around $1000 damage, and the car is only worth around $1800. So just when I thought things were starting to get better, now we have to figure out these details! Ohwell. Maybe a blessing in disguise, since this afternoon we were looking at vehicles and test driving a few??

Also I should mention, Eli napped for an hour and a half, and woke up happy and wanting to play! No more cuddles for that little boy, he didnt want to sit still. He was having his diaper changed every 15 minutes because he couldnt keep anything in, but he was happy at least! So good to report!

Oh and of course get this! I went out for supper with my girlfriend and her sister to the Olive Garden tonight. We were standing waiting for our table, and I'm telling them all about the Eli issues and frustrations Im having. Well I look over and who do I see walking past me? Dr. Radisic, our pediatrican! Seriously, what are the chances of that!? He said hello, and continued on. I really hope he didnt hear me complaining... guess its a reminder to always be careful and acknowledge what I say out in public! It was a good meal, I'm full and ready for bed!

No comments: