Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cuddles

Eli woke up at 7:30 this morning, again covered in pooh. We bathed him, fed him (4oz!!) and in less than 30 minutes he was back in bed. I had to help in the nursery today at church so off I went. When I got home at 10:30a.m, the house was quiet and both boys were in bed. My mother in law came over so we could get out for a bit. Off we went to test drive some vehicles and get some lunch.

When we got home, Eli was laying in my MIL's arms, and didnt even move when he say us. She said all he wants to do is cuddle, which is not my little boy! She left, and Andy had to go out aswell, and Eli just sat in my arms doing nothing. Finally, he started getting fidgity and whiney so I put him to bed and he didnt fight it at all. At least he's willing to sleep. No throwing up today. And to be honest, I think I'm going to try and lay down for a bit before the little guy wakes up.

Any prayers would be so appreciated! Thanks again!

No comments: