Monday, May 17, 2010

Naturopath

What a beautiful day out! Its almost 30 degrees, and I'm loving it! Eli slept quite well last night. In bed by 7:00P.M, he woke up before 6:00a.m, but I decided "no way am I getting up!" and he fell back asleep until almost 7:30a.m! Lets cross our fingers that maybe he'll adpot this schedule!

His cough is still horrible! I feel so bad for the little guy! I called the dr's office and asked about giving him an antihistimine. She said I could. So I did. Didnt really help much.  I ran into a lady from Heart 2 Heart that is a nurse today and she said it could be allergies though because his snot (yup I said snot!) is clear. I just feel so bad for the little guy! I ran into the health store today as well and picked up so probiotics to give him. The lady really encouraged me when it comes to getting him better. She said the antibiotics just ruin your digestive system so give him the probiotics for 3 months and we should see an improvement! She also said that in order for the probiotics in yogurt to do anything he'd have to eat a huge tub of it!

But someone suggested to me the other day (I dont remember who!) that maybe I should take him to a naturopath! Our benefits cover it, and considering I'm at my wits end I think I will! I've called around to a few places, so we'll see what happens! I just need to find out if the one I called and left a message for works with children. Cross our fingers we'll get to the bottom of it! If you know of any naturopaths, please let me know! I'll keep you posted as to what happens!

No comments: