Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Uninspired

Its been a few days since I've written, and to be honest I'm not feeling very motivated! I guess I feel like these days I've been writing about the same old stuff, which usually amounts to Eli being sick!

So here's the update for those that check daily!

His cough has cleared up, his nose is still running but he seems like he's doing better.
Yesterday we went to Parent Link for their Baby & Me program that we go to weekly and I have to say I was so proud of Eli! He was a bundle of energy and just had a great time! He was also sharing so well! He's figured out how to give a toy to someone. He had a ball in his hand and he crawled up to one of the other moms, put it in her hand and gave it to her! I couldn't be more proud! He was also loving the toys and stuffed animals to play with! He was such a joy to be around and so content. I haven't seen him like that in a long time!

And, Eli has another tooth coming through! The bottom left. So now he has 3 on the bottom and 3 on top! This one seems like it was fairly painless, so thats a relief!

Today I also met with a girlfriend, she sells Arbonne and wanted to tell me about it! I'm definitly interested in being a consultant but Andy and I decided we're going to sleep on it for a few nights. If I do, it will definitly be interesting as my sister sells Mary Kay. Same idea as being consultants & selling products, but very different lines. We'll see what happens! I'll keep you posted!

And finally, I cannot wait until this weekend! Saturday, Andy and I go off for our date! Shopping, supper, maybe a movie, sleeping in and breakfast in the morning! Its going to be so awesome! I dont want to build it up too much though, because often times thats when we're disappointed the most... remember that when you were younger and it was your birthday, or Christmas, or some other special event, you waited for weeks and weeks for the day and then it finally came and went, and in the end you always felt a little disappointed? I dont want it to be that way, so I'm just trying to be relaxed about it! We'll see, and keep you posted!

Until next post!!!

No comments: