Saturday, May 15, 2010

Simply Suppers

Last night my mom, and sister and I went to Simply Suppers in Edmonton. If you haven't heard of it before its a business where you go in, make your meals up, they give you directions on how to cook them, bring them home, put them in the freezer and cook when your ready to eat them! It was awesome! We got 12 meals (serves 2-3) for $170! Which I think is a great price! I cant wait to dig in! I also think its going to make my life for putting suppers together alot easier!

So Eli, was extremely miserable yesterday! He slept alot too. In fact, his afternoon nap was from 11-2:15! I couldn't believe it! His fever finally went down last night. Andy put him down around 7:00P.M, and know what time he slept till!? 8:45a.m! I couldn't believe it when I woke up at 8:30a.m, and he still wasn't awake! He is much happier today, and I couldn't be happier too!!

This evening I'm heading over to a girlfriends place from moms group. A bunch of us are getting together WITHOUT the babies! This will be the first time in the whole 9 months that we've all known each other that we'll be together without the babes! I cant wait! We're going to eat, have some drinks and hang out in the hot tub! No husbands or babies! Not that I'm complaining about either (because I love them both!) but its going to be nice to get out with the girls!

No comments: