Sunday, May 23, 2010

What a weekend

Well what a weekend!

Yesterday, Andy and I headed out to West Ed to go shopping. We left around 2:00P.M. My mom came over to hang out with Eli, and it was perfect timing because he was ready to go for a nap just as we left. Andy's mom came over around 5:00, to take over for the night! I guess Eli went down to bed with no issues. Makes me feel so happy and relieved!

So once we got to west ed it was a gong show! We drove around for 15 minutes trying to find a parking spot. Finally we did and ventured in. We shopped from 2:30 until about 6:30, and got some awesome buys! It was a great afternoon! We had dinner reservations for 7:00P.M at Madisons Grill. We met my parents there, and had a great supper! I love going to restaurants that are little and not a huge franchise! You get treated special. The food was great.

Our hotel room was awesome. The bed though wasn't very comfortable and there was a wedding going on yesterday so it was quite loud. To be honest I slept horibble. I woke up at 1:00a.m to loud thumping! Over and over. Thump, thump, thump! Not cool! I found out this morning as we were checking out that someone decided to use the treadmill at 1a.m! Lucky me! I was happy to find out it was a treadmill and not something else.

We got home around 11:00ish, and just relaxed. Its been a good weekend all in all!

Being away from Eli for the first night every was not as hard as I thought it would be! He did so well, and we had a nice time away!

No comments: