Friday, May 21, 2010

Rain, Rain . . . How I love you!

Would you all hate me if I said that I really like all this rain and gloomy weather we're receiving? Well, I do really like it! It makes everything so green, I can already see the difference! Andy and I always say that if there was anywhere we could move to it would be the island. Its so beautiful there, and we love the rain! But I coud never move away from my family or Andy's family!

Tonight I'm off to meet one of my back up doula's clients. She's due in a few weeks and would like to meet me. I dont expect that I'll have to attend her birth but we'll see what happens! If I do, I dont think I feel ready! I should probably get my birth bad together so I have those few things on hand just in case! I'm a little nervous about the meeting but we'll see how it goes! Keep you posted!

Yesterday I babysat my girlfriends daughter. She's just over a year, and was super easy! Very quiet, and boy does that little girl love to eat! You would never guess that by her size but she was just awesome! She was here for 3 hours and it was waaaay easier than I expected. Eli slept for half the time she was here, but it was great!

I've also invested in a new cell phone. I have a crappy, pink, razr phone before, but now I have an LG Xenon. Touch screen with a keyboard pad. I dont use my phone for internet or anything so I didnt really need a really special phone, however I would've loved to get one! But I'm totally frsutrated because it didnt come with a manual, you have to go online and get it. Well in order to get it you have to download a bunch of stuff and I cant figure it all out for the life me, it all goes over my head... so I have to call this morning to see if LG can help me!

When I went into Eli's room this morning he was laying on his side just saying "Mom, mmmom." And he's kept saying it all morning!So precious, I love it!

No comments: