Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A little bit of everything . . .

I've been busy working around the house the past few days! Lot of laundry, cleaning, oranizing, etc. I love having a clean house, and sometimes just cant stop cleaning and organizing! I've come a long way from the wife I was when we first got married thats for sure! Andy always tells me how much better of a cook I am now than when we first got married.

I remember when we first got married, I made Andy an egg salad sandwich one night (while he was out!) for his lunch the next day! Off I went, working hard at this sandwich that I wanted to be perfect for my new husband. Well he got home, and I proudly told him that I had made his lunch, and what I had made him. Well, obviously I didnt know this before but he doesnt like egg salad sandwiches!!! We always laugh whenever the topic of egg salad sandwiches come up. Ohwell.

So since I've been going on a cleaning rampage lately (since this weekend!!) I just cant stop! My house looks awesome, especially our room! I'm loving it, and last night the 3 of us just hung out in our room playing. Eli loves playing with my pink carebear that Andy got me while we were dating! Boys are so funny... he just attacks the little carebear... rolling over it, biting, it, using his feet to grab it while he's laying on his back! But it was really nice to just hang out in our room while the rain was coming down outside. Thats what I wanted, was our bedroom to be a place where we could go to get away and relax. I still need one bedside table to finish it off, and then I think I'm done! I found one on kijiji, and I'd rather buy it there and save myself $30 some dollars than paying full price at Ikea.

Tonight we have Eli's shots. We put them off for a few weeks until he was better, and now the day is here! Just our luck, but I think Eli is getting sick again. It sounds like his nose is getting stuffy. Cross our fingers he isnt! He's been doing so well!

Theres a bit of an update for you. Tomorrow is Canada Day and Andy has to work but gets Friday off instead. Hopefully the weather is nice and we can get out to enjoy the day!!

No comments: