Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekend


Okay, we're now private! If your reading you figured out how to get in. Good! Sorry that you have to sign in everytime, but for the safety of my family I decided I had to.

So we had one busy weekend! It was Eli's birthday party on Saturday, and I was busy from 8:30a.m, till 7:00P.M. It was honestly such a nice time! Everyone was there that we wanted there, and we felt so blessed! Eli was so happy and content, we barely saw him all day because he was such a social butterfly!

His latest thing is pointing. He points at everything!!

Doesn't taste too bad!


He barely ate or touched the cupcake. Andy smeared the icing on his face!



The 3 of us!



Eli loves his new picnic table!! What a special gift!



I love him!

Eli's latest thing... his feet! He cant get enough of them, especially in his mouth!

Yesterday I tackled the job of painting our bedroom.  I love painting! Once I get it all finished (decorating!!) Ill show you!!

No comments: