Thursday, June 17, 2010

Reno Bug, Sleep, and Supper... have I covered everything!?

I caught Eli stuck under his firetruck! Dont ask me how he even got under there!! All I heard was him grunting, and found him like this!
Do you like how his arm is hanging on the side of the window?!



Crabby Boy



Since last weekend and putting our new door and painting, I have the reno's bug in me! We're going on Saturday morning to talk to someone about our cabinets. We've been wanting to do our kitchen for the longest time, so now we're finally going to start to do it!

Today my dad is going to come over and we're going to take a trip to home depot. 1) to find a father's day present for andy, and 2) to look at paint for our kitchen. I want to start getting it ready for when we tear those cabinets down and get ready to paint!

And one thing I have to say as well! I'm loving how much sleep Im getting these days! Eli has been going to bed around 8:30ish these days, and he doesn't wake up until close to 8:00a.m, sometimes later! And no getting up in the middle of the night!! Im so lucky and blessed that he is such a good sleeper and napper!

Last night, my MIL (mother in law) and I went to Simply Suppers. A business that you go in make up your meals bring them home, pop them in the freezer and their ready for you when you want to cook them up! Incredible! This is the 2nd time I went, and the first time for my MIL, and they are a life saver! Honestly, I wish I had done them when Eli was a newborn! Would've made my life so much easier on the days when I didnt have time to shower let alone make supper! :-) For those of you reading that are in Edmonton or Sherwood Park check out the website!simplysupper.ca   Its on the southside of the city, and there is one in sherwood park but its waaay more expensive! We got 12 meals that are 2-3 servings for $170. I think its a great price, and so easy just to pull out of the freeze and make up!! Love, love, love it!! Check it out!

No comments: