Thursday, July 15, 2010

Answered Prayers . . . yet again!

Sorry for the delay in posts. We got a new computer and had a friend switching all of our stuff over from the old computer to the new one!! So now Im on a brand new computer and everything seems different, so bare with me.

I called the hospital yesterday to find out when I can expect to have Eli's surgery booked. I left a message and they called me back a few hours later. The lady was so nice and said they had a cancellation for Friday and we can come in then!! I was a tad bit shocked, but whats the point in waiting and putting it off? He's been extremely fussy and moody lately and Im wondering if its his ears that are bothering him. So we go in tomorrow, im not sure what time yet but sometime tomorrow! The hardest part will be not letting him eat 6 hours before his surgery. Andy is taking the day off so Ill have great support with me. I just cant believe how fast this is all happening! All I can say is God is good! It was supposed to take 6 months to a year to get in for a consultation and in less than 8 weeks we've had the consultation and the surgery will be done! Wont the pediatrician be surprised!! Answer to prayers in a way I never even expected!

Today we're off to the zoo with the stepping stones group, and Im looking forward to it but at the same time not really. Eli doesnt do well when he cant crawl around. If only he could walk, and he's so stinkin close I dont know why he just wont do it! Ohwell, no rush I guess. Yesterday he walked all the way from inside wal mart, across the parking lot to the car, holding onto my hand and Katherine's hand. Just toodling along! He also has to miss his first nap so we'll see how that goes... Im hoping its not totally going to mess up his schedule with the surgery tomorrow! We'll see what happens!

Anyways I wanted to give a quick update on whats going on in our lives! Keep you posted!

No comments: