Monday, July 12, 2010

Surprise!!

So Saturday I was fairly busy. Andy worked a side job so he was gone most of the day!

I cleaned the house, did laundry and my dad brought over my old canopy bed frame from when I lived at home. We put it up and it looks great!!

Andy got home around 4:30 and was supposed to leave for his friends bachelor party out at a cabin. Well, wasnt I surprised when he said he had planned a date night for us, and he wasnt going out of town! He had babysitters coming over in an hour and we were going out for dinner and a movie! What a nice surprise, and I totally was surprised! I love my husband! One of the best parts is that Katherine and James are soooo good with Eli and he loves being with them! It makes it very easy for me to leave and not worry about Eli!!

Today, my Mother In Law and her friend came over and helped me trim the hedges in front of out house, and boy was it a big job but it looks great now! Im so happy with them, however I think I have quite a few little pieces of dead tree in my hair!! So worth it!

Here are a pictures of our little man!!


Hi Ladies!!



And . . .


Hi Grandma!!!




1 comment:

Katherine said...

Hahaha those captions are perfect :)
I laughed out loud.