Monday, July 19, 2010

Busy weekend

Sorry I havent written in a few days! Its been a bit of a crazy weekend. Andy and his cousin started working on the back door to replace it. Remember when we did the front door, they actually did rip out the back door and found that the floor was all rotted? So they threw the old door frame back in, and left it for a few weeks.

Well, because of the crazy rain we've had over the past week or so, it has not done nice things to the floor and we had to get the rotted wet floor out. It was a big job. Bigger than I expected, actually. Andy started around 9:30a.m, on Saturday morning and Josh didnt leave close till 11:00P.M, and the job isn't actually 100% done yet, but we have a new floor down, and a nice new door in! So while Andy was working on the door my job was to watch Eli.

On top of the big job that they tackled, my kitchen was so dirty and dusty after. So I've spent the past day or so just cleaning. Its been a bit insane! So thats why I havent posted recently!

Eli is doing so well! I cant believe how happy and content he is! We're so lucky that his sleep hasnt been affected. I remember there was a time when Eli would wake up at 5:45a.m no matter what time we put him down! Thats definitly not the case anymore! Our little boy loves his sleep! Its insane! Generally he sleeps 12-13 hours at night (with no wake ups!!) and then he sleeps usually about 4 hours (broken into 2 naps!) a day! It just blows my mind! Right now he's still sleeping and its after 8:30a.m!

Today is just going to be a quiet day. Its rainy out, and I feel like our weekend has just been crazy busy. So a quiet home day is in order! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

No comments: