Sunday, July 11, 2010

Eli & Ivy



Havent they changed so much!? This is Eli's friend Ivy... Ivy's mom and I met in moms group and I just cherish her friendship so much! We're different and come from different places, but we just click! Larissa went back to work a few months ago so we havent had the chance to see each other as much as we'd like, but on Saturday we got together for coffee and cinnamon buns! It was so neat to see Ivy and Eli play together, like actually play together! I cannot believe how much they've grown up! They look like little people now, compared to the babies they were in the first pictures!!

Larissa, thanks for such an awesome time on Saturday!! I'm totally blessed by our friendship!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Your son is so handsome :)

mskitty said...

Thanks Karla!
We had a great time. You are always fun and insightful to spend time with :)

I agree with Katherine,
Eli is VERY handsome.