Friday, July 30, 2010

Into the weekend

The end of another day has come! We had a fairly productive day. Andy worked a sidejob after work so I was with Eli all day! Im not complaining, but its a long day thats for sure! Luckily for me, Eli has been waaaay better these few days mood wise.

Yesterday I recieved a speeding ticket in the mail! Totally choked about it, especially because it was $100! I got it the day we went to the zoo with stepping stones, and I was in a rush to get home because I had a screaming baby in my back seat and we had quite a drive ahead of us! Well serves me right! I decided we can afford a $100 speeding ticket so I went down to the law courts, and had it reduced. Lucky for me, they got us in and out within 40 minutes or so. It was one busy office, and Eli was not co operating with me. Its so stressfull and embarassing when that happens! I just tell myself to breath, and am generally okay. I was able to get it reduced to $69... awesome! The (I dont know if its a judge or not . . .) guy that I had to make my "plea" to was super nice, and was pretty friendly with Eli. Im thankful we were able to get it reduced.

Eli is still napping about 4 hours (between 2 naps!) so it gives me a nice break during the day. A break to work out and do my devotions! Im going to be sore tomorrow, but it'll be worth it!

This weekend Im looking forward to relaxing with my 2 boys! Andy and I get to go out on a date tomorrow night so thats something Im definitly looking forward to!

Hope you all find some time to relax this weekend!!

No comments: