Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hello, Jillian Michaels!

Im so glad today is Thursday! It feels like it should be Friday, but only one more day till we get to relax for the long weekend! Im really looking forward to this weekend, as andy and I get to go out on Saturday night with some friends! We havent been out on a double date in quite awhile without Eli, so this will be awesome! And my mom gets to take Eli to church, which I know he'll love!

Yesterday morning we got up and I decided we needed to get out and do something! I've wanted to start being more active, but there are a million and one excuses of why I cant get out there and work out! Well really there is no more excuses that I should be using. Millenium place has child care, so off we went. I took a class called 20/20/20, basically a full body workout in an hour. It cost me $13.00 for the class, and child care! Not bad!

Well this morning I googled Jillian Michaels to see what workout books she has. Well I came across her online training website. Pretty neat. $4 a week, and you get your daily workouts (which you dont need to go to the gym for!! Perfect!!) and meal plans! You take a whole bunch of quizzes so its figured out what issues you might have when working out and eating. Well I signed up. Andy doesnt know yet, but I think its a good investment! I need to loose betwen 20-30 pounds, and I feel ready to do it! Im so tired of putting my pants on and feeling uncomfortable because they're too tight, and then theres that nice muffin top that falls over my pants! So not nice looking!! The best part that I like so the meal plans you can switch up so its food you like. In our house we dont eat really any fish, so I can substitue with different recipes. And I can print off a grocery list too, which makes it alot easier on my part! Im excited and plan to start the food portion next week, and working out tomorrow! I need to do it, Im tired of not feeling content with the way I look!

Yesterday, as I was working out I kept telling myself "This workout is what I make it!!" And when I kept thinking "I cant do it anymore!!" All I could see was Jillian Michael's screaming at the biggest loosers telling them not to quit!! Oh boy, she's in my head!!!! Maybe its not a bad thing!!

Keep you posted!!

No comments: