Monday, August 30, 2010

A New Day

Well Im happy to say Eli is feeling a bit better. He slept through the night, however I did not. I kept expecting Eli to wake up so I dont think I ever really fell asleep fully. Finally at 4:30a.m I got up to read and have some sleepy tea. That tea knocked me out and I slept great after that, and Eli slept till 8a.m!

He's still refusing to drink his bottle, he doesnt want anything to do with it. So now instead of asking how the heck I wean him from his bottle, how do I get him to drink some milk because he still needs that calcium! He ate some yogurt and quite a bit of rice cereal, and now he is obviously feeling better with some food in his tummy.

Lucky me, I have a sore throat now. Today is just going to be a quiet day for us. Andy went off for his first day of school and in 8 weeks (Lord Willing!!) he'll be a journeymen plumber! Very exciting! Once he's done school we have big plans! Our cabinets are in and we're hoping to buy a new car! We cannot wait! Life is looking great!!

No comments: