Monday, August 30, 2010

Sisters

Okay so I realize I've written like a million posts in the past weekend, but I have to post this!

My little sister (who is not so little!!) is going away on a missions trip for close to 6 months! She leaves in just over 2 weeks and I cant believe it! Our little dolly is no longer a little dolly. When she was born Kristin (my older sister!) and I would play with Katherine like she was our doll. We loved putting her in a tiny little crib that was for our toys, and carrying her around. I even remember when she was born. We went to stay with a family friend, and I had a cold so I wasnt allowed to go see her, only through the glass could I look! I remember getting up in the middle of the night when mom went to feed her. Now our little dolly is going off on a missios trip to Montanna and her outreach will be somewhere across the world, she's thinking Nepal! I cannot believe it!

I remember when Kristin went and did her DTS, we dropped her off at the airport and I cried the whole day because she was gone. Off to Fiji she went! She was gone for 6 months too, and it did go by very fast for all of us!

Not to mention we'll be out a babysitter once Katherine is gone too!! Eli is sure going to miss his Aunty!!


She wasnt usually too happy with being dolly!



oh, how things have changed!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I cried reading this. I'm going to miss you guys so much!!