Thursday, August 19, 2010

Update

Sorry its been a few days since Ive last posted. Feeling a bit uninspired I suppose.

My life is kind of up in the air right now. Im waiting for my client to go into labor and to be honest I dont think its going to happen anytime soon. She has her dr appt on monday to find out what her dr thinks they should do. I have a feeling she'll give into being induced, but we'll see what happens. Im pretty much ready, just waiting for the phone call. Unfortunately, my biggest stress is still having someone watch Eli. I do have people to call, but there are alot of days that their not available and it just happens to be right over the week that Im thinking things will start to get moving! I know it will all work out its just the unknown and making sure that Eli is taken care of.

Andy starts school in less than 2 weeks and we're very excited but with this comes the financial stress. Because he wont be working we'll be living strictly off of his EI and thats it. I know everything will work out, heck last session he went to school we had more money than we usually do, but again the unknown is the hard part. Once he's done school though we'll get a grant as well as the money from his school.

So, the latest thing with Eli. Im pretty sure he's getting to the point where he doesnt need his bottle. I know I said it awhile ago, but now I think it even more! He often will sign for milk, so we make a bottle feed him (which he only will drink a couple ounces!) and then once he's done he wants to walk around and just take swigs of milk out of the bottle! He's been doing this for a few days! A swig here, a swig there. Its really quite funny. So we need to figure out what the next plan of action is bottlewise!


Can you tell whats wrong with this picture?

2 comments:

Kristin said...

haha-cute pics! Bottle and upside down soother?

katherine said...

The soother is upside down!