Saturday, August 21, 2010

Labor time!

This morning Eli and I went over to a friends place to hang out with some moms from moms group that we met  close to a year ago! Its incredible how fast our little people grow! Each time we get together we make sure to take a picture of them sitting on a couch, same order, and everything! Its incredible to compare the pictures! It was an awesome time and visit! Boy do I miss those girls!

As our visit was coming to an end (around 12:00p.m) my doula client called and said she was at the hospital because she's having contractions but was being sent home because nothing was happening. She said she'd let me know if she needs me. Around 4P.M, she let me know she went back to the hospital and still nothing was happening, she had softened a bit but not much for dialation. The hospital told her that she could be back tonight or this could go on for days! She also got a shot of morphine so she could rest as she was feeling tired. Im excited, and have a feeling maybe it will be tonight. But Im nervous as a few doula's I spoke to have said their clients dont call them all the time when somethings happening. I know she'll call me when she needs me, but the what if still stands over my head! It'd be great if it happened this weekend so that Andy can watch Eli but we'll see what happens!
Keep you posted!

No comments: