Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gloomy weather and mood

The weather is gloomy today and it suits how Im feeling. Mom & Dad are driving Kath to Montanna today to drop her off for her DTS. Last night we went to church and had to say our goodbyes there since they were leaving quite early this morning. I was fine until the end of the service and my emotions got the best of me. Then came the time to say goodbye. I bawled, we both did. But it was good!

Im very excited for her and what God has in store! I know He is going to help her grow in ways that she never imagined!

Because we went to church Eli didnt get into bed until close to 9:30P.M, and he woke up around 8:00a.m. Needless to say he was very tired and crabby. He didnt want to eat breakfast, and basically whined the whole earlier part of the morning. So he's back down for a nap... we'll see how long it lasts!

Today I think will be a quiet day, nothing too busy.

2 comments:

Paige said...

I could see it was a very emotional evening for you all last night.... the time will go quickly for you all and she WILL grow by leaps and bounds and be back before you know it!

Karla said...

Its bitter sweet! Im so proud of her, and cant believe how much she is going to grow! It was hard to say bye but I cant wait to see where God takes her, and how He's going to have her grow!! 5 months really does go by so fast!

Sorry I didnt get a chance to chat with you!! Once church was over Eli was tired and crabby so Andy wanted to get going!!