Monday, September 13, 2010

Play Date

We had another good night last night, however Eli's nose is still running and he is quite congested. Im convinced its teething but also the time of year; weather changing!!

This morning I had planned a play date with a whole bunch of mom friends and their kids! The ages of the kids ranged from just a few weeks old to almost 1.5. It was a nice time, however Im a little disappointed by the turnout. I know its to be expected when you plan a play date with moms & kids that at least half will probably cancel first thing in the morning, weather its because someone is sick, or they were up in the night, which I totally understand but its still disappointing. I had 9 moms rsvp that they would be there and I had 4 show up. Unfortunately (or fortunately I suppose) I have a ton of cinnamon buns left over. I think I was the only one who had 1 and I made 26 cinnamon buns!! So lets just say we have quite a few left over! Lucky for andy!!

So now Im just cleaning up and relaxing. It was a really nice morning though. The moms and kids who showed up are awesome and I really enjoyed getting to know each of them a bit better! 4 moms and kids was the perfect amount to all be able to have great conversation and get along!

Thanks for coming out ladies!!

No comments: