Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sleeping

We put our little guy down early last night. He was so crabby! So he went down at 7:30p.m, and woke up just before 9a.m! Apparently he was tired! But now at 10:20a.m, he is in bed for a nap! He hasnt napped in the morning for quite awhile, but I realize that some days he may need it. Today is one of those days! Especially since Im dropping him off at moms work while I go to the doctor for an appointment. He loves being at her work because he can run and play. The office she works in is in a school, but the school has been closed down this year so its hallways, and doors that is empty. So Im thinking its good he's napping this morning!

Last night I went to the gym. We were there for about an hour, and did a pretty good work out! I feel quite proud of us for doing it. Im really enjoying getting to know my awesome workout partner, we seem to be a good match! BUT . . . Im not sore today... is that a bad thing? I worked my hiney off last night and felt tired (and slept even better!!) but Im not sure. I think this afternoon if possible Ill go and do some cardio!

So something Andy and I have been talking about lately is a big boy bed for Eli. While we feel like he is no where near ready for a big boy bed (or maybe its us!?) when is the right time to take your toddler out of the crib and into a bed? I think for each child its different, as I know some people whose toddler is only a few months older than Eli already have their child in a big bed. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

keep him in at as long as possible. Lexi was 18-20 months when we took her out of it, and the only reason we did was because we needed the crib soon for her new baby sister. and she jumped out of it. but if he doesn't climb out, and doesn't fight it, leave him in it for atleast another year.