Monday, September 6, 2010

R & R

Another weekend has come and gone, very quickly I must add! Lucky for all of us its going to be a short week! Both Andy and I enjoyed our weekend, we did alot of relaxing but we got alot done which was great!

I was able to continue on with painting the window trims which is a good feeling. Getting closer to being done. Its a big job but I know it'll be worth it! Andy was also able to rip out the cimmney which was something he has been wanting to do for weeks now! Once the hole is filled up properly, and our window trims are done painting we can offically start doing renovations in the basement and our kitchen! We cant wait, and its going to be so nice once its done. Right now our basement is filled with boxes (that kind of smell funny, Im not going to lie!) so Ill be extremely happy once our new kitchen is in. Did I mention that Eli actually ripped one of our old cabinet doors off yesterday while he was playing? Yeah, true story. Andy had to screw it back on for the time being. If we didnt have new cabinets waiting to be installed sitting in our basement I wouldve been pretty upset, but I had to laugh!

All weekend Eli has slept in until after 9a.m! We have been so thankful! Its been great being able to sleep in, and have a half decent sleep. Especially for Andy that gets up at the crack of dawn!

On top of relaxing, Andy has been busy with school today. He's in full throttle and its only week 1. I suppose what do I expect for an 8 week course. Only 7 weeks to go! Im not counting down.

Into a short, and quiet week... hope you all enjoyed your weekend!!

No comments: