Saturday, September 25, 2010

Weekend

Like most weekends this one had been quite quiet. Last night I went out with a girlfriend for a drink and some appetizers. Andy had a few guys over so I went out!

Tonight we went over to our friends place for a bbq, and it was such a nice time! They have 3 kids under the age of 6, one which is 6 months older than Eli so its good for Eli to be around them! I cant wait for the time when we can just let Eli go play and not need to check on him as often! He's getting better but we still need to check on him regularly. Andy's gone off to watch the UFC fight tonight which means Im relaxing at home! I wish I had a good book to read, but its going to be a quiet night for me!

Eli still has a bit of a cold, and at this point I dont know if its a cold or teething but he's doing alright all in all.

Monday I get 2 teeth pulled in preparation for my braces, which go on next Wednesday! I cant believe it! Its the 4 tooth back on the top on both sides that I have to get pulled. Im not really nervous, apparently it shouldnt take too long. Im sure before I go in I'll be extremely nervous, but it cant be much worse than my wisdom teeth right? And my wisdom teeth werent too bad, so cross our fingers!

I think I'll make myself some tea and relax! Hope your weekend is going well!

No comments: