Thursday, September 23, 2010

Better Day



How could you not love that face?!

Today was a better day! We went out this morning to a moms group that Im now involved with. Eli did well. We came home and played, had some lucnch (which consisted of mandarin oranges, and watermelon... and not alot!!)  I put him down for his nap, and he napped for 45 minutes. I got him up for a bit and then put him back down. He didnt nap for long, but I went outside and mowed the lawn. He didnt really sleep but as long as he understands that its quiet time Im happy. And he was very happy when I finally went in to get him!

We had a nice afternoon playing, and he even cuddled with me for a bit! At supper time he had rice and mushroom sauce with us which makes me so happy!

Tonight I think Ill maybe go workout, and head to the dollar store or wal mart to pick up a few things to send to Katherine. So far it sounds like she's doing good. A hard adjustment for all of us, but we cant be more excited about where God is going to take her!! I cant wait to send her a package with some yummy foods, and gifts!

2 comments:

Paige said...

That picture is awesome! Too cute... motherhood definitely has it's days, doesn't it??? I think all mother's can relate.

Katherine said...

So glad to hear that Karla!! So so glad :)