Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Interesting

I've added on a live feed tracker to my blog. You might've noticed it if you scrolled down a bit farther down the page. Its basically a live tracker that can tell me how often people are coming onto my blog & where in the world their logging on from. It doesnt tell me who is it is, but just where in the world and how long ago.

I've seen some very interesting things with this tracker! Alot of people from Sherwood Park & Edmonton, but I've had quite a few people from different places in the states (some of whom I know, and some not!) some people from different parts of Canada (places of which I dont know anyone who lives there!!) and even some people from Europe! Its really opened my eyes to just how open my blog really is!

In the past I know I've asked people to comment more often (some do & some dont) but if your reading my blog and I dont know you, Id love it if you commeneted (by pressing the comment button at the end of the blog, and following the directions) and told me who you are, how you came across my blog. I love hearing from people and love hearing your feedback as well as encouragement!

Hopefully I hear from you soon!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Lindsey from Pennsylvania, USA
I'm not sure how I found the blog, but stuck around because I loved the design and pictures and the content is pretty good too. :)
Keep it up!

Lindsey @ GrowingKidsMinistry.com