Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Brace Face

Alright, their on! I have braces! I feel totally akward, and uncomfortable. Im not in any pain (yet??) but I have a bit of a lisp and I feel like my lip doesnt fit over my teeth!

Every time I smile at Eli he starts to giggle! Awesome. Thanks, Son... great vote of confidence! Actually, I cant but help start laughing too cause Im pretty sure I look as ridiculous as I feel!

Eli had a hard time falling asleep last night, and woke up around 8:30p.m, but went back down with no problem. Guess what time he slept till... 9:00a.m. We have bible study at 9:15a.m but I decided I wasnt going to wake up because he needs the sleep to get better! He couldnt stop coughing yesterday! I tried everything to help him. But today he seems better, so thats great!

Okay, ready for a picture? Here it is.



And I couldnt resist putting this picture up, I think Andy took it one day obviously Eli was not happy!

No comments: