Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Surprise!!

Where do I start?

We're home! I couldnt be more relieved! We got home after a long 8 hours of travelling early this morning at midnight! Eli didnt get into bed until after 1a.m! That little boy was so tired... actually I should say he is tired. He did really well yet again on the airplane. He slept for about an hour at the end of our waterloo flight into calgary, and slept the whole flight from Calgary to Edmonton. I was so blessed that he slept on my lap and cuddled with me! I dont get that too much so I felt so lucky!

The last few days in waterloo was busy, but good. We went to Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake. It was great! We had a nice time.


I had talked to Andy a few times over the 5 days we were gone, but he seemed very busy . . . and not with studying. I was quite annoyed and finally told him what I thought. I wasnt happy. Well he told me to go online and look at a video he posted. His video showed me his mom and my sisters boyfriend hanging out after supper relaxing, he then proceeded into the kitchen to show me this.

My new kitchen cabinets and counters!! We had decided that we were going to wait until november when he was gone school, but I guess he had other plans!! I love it! We dont have the hardware on yet, but that will come soon. We also have to do the crown moulding on the top and bottom, and the tile backsplash. A bit of work to do but I cant wait!! I love my new kitchen!!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

LOVE the kitchen! I can't wait to see in in person. Love you!!