Thursday, October 21, 2010

Busy & Exhausting

This week has been busy and exhausting! Both Eli and I are trying to catch up on sleep and get back into our routine. So far, we've been doing well at this!

Yesterday morning, we had our bible study and then we headed off to the hospital for Eli's check up on his ears. All I can say is I love the dr we have! We didnt have to wait as long as we did last time, and he spent a good amount of time with us and answered all of my questions. He said he wishes that all of his patients ears look as good as Eli's do. I said, "Really?" He said, "Yes, they look great!!" As for the ear infection Eli had Dr. Eksteen said the tubes did exactly what they were supposed to do, and drops and antibiotics was the correct course to take and there are no conerns now. He sent us off to get a hearing test done and there are no conerns with it either! Praise God! I feel so blessed and so lucky. As we walked through the hospital there were young kids hooked up to monitors and Iv's trailing beside them, I felt so lucky to have a healthy child.

This morning I had my moms groups meet up and it was great! A life coach came in and discussed making time for yourself. I realize that I need to do more for myself. If Im happier my family will be happier as well. I think Im going to take an art class.

Tomorrow evening Andy and I are going out for supper, I cant wait! We have a babysitter coming over so hopefully all goes well... this night is very needed!!

No comments: