Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baby Lotion



Have I mentioned I love this little boy?

Eli has this thing where he loves to put lotion on. It all started with my girlfriends daughter Ivy who put lotion on, and she Ivy's mom offered Eli some. He put it on his hands and rubbed them together! Well anytime he sees me or andy put lotion on, he must be a part of it too. He likes to rub his hands together and any left over lotion he then rubs on his head. Dont ask me where he got that one from!! Possibly his grandpa? Well yesterday I put some baby lotion on my hands and Eli wanted some, so he rubbed his hands together and put the left over lotion in his hair. With the left over lotion in his hair I was able to spike it. Doesn't he just look like such a little boy? Obviously, he didnt get this style by doing it all himself, but between us playing and me chasing him around the house, he ended up with this hair style! Boy, do I love him!

No comments: