Monday, November 8, 2010

Been a few days

I was laying in bed last night I realized that I hadnt blogged since Thursday!

Our weekend was good. Andy worked a half day on Friday and Saturday which was nice (and he even got some overtime pay too!!) Saturday afternoon I ventured out to do some shopping for myself, all by myself! A tube of bright red lipstick went through the washer and dryer, I was completely frustrated and had to toss alot of clothes, BUT on top of that I washed the dryer out with some bleach, and I guess didnt clean the bleach off well enough. The load of my clothes that didnt have lipstick on it then got bleach stains on it! So frustrating! So off I went.

Andy and I had the priveledge to go out with our friends for supper which was awesome! Andy hasnt spent too much time with this couple getting to know them, but Ive spent quite a bit of time at their place so it was a good opportunity to catch up! We clicked so well! Its so nice to have another couple that we can hang out with and just chat about everything!! Good food, and good company!

Sunday morning we got up to go to church, and Eli was tired, moody and teething! We were in the nursery helping out and of course Eli was plain miserable (probably because we were in the nursery with him!!) We came home from church and down he went for a nap, and so did I.

This next weekend I've planned a "surprise" weekend for Andy. Although he found out (not on my part though, surprise, surprise!!) We're off to Canmore for the weekend, and will be venturing into Banff to check out the Gondola and hot springs... without the little guy!!! Im very excited, and am praying that Eli will be good for my mom. Hopefully it wont be a teething weekend, but I know she'll survive! We're very excited, and cant wait to get out and relax with just each other!!

No comments: