Monday, November 1, 2010

Chiropractor

In the past couple of weeks Ive had 2 or 3 people suggest to me that we try taking Eli to the chiropractor. Ive heard of this before, but any time I talked to Andy he was against it. Well when I suggested it to him last week once more he said "Sure, thats a good idea." Okay, so I called and made an appointment.

This morning we went in to the chiropractor that my parents see, and I saw growing up. He was awesome with Eli. We were there for probably 45 minutes, and he took his time with us. We started the appointment by just talking about my labor & delivery, nursing issues, ear infections, chest congestion, and more. Then after that he just talked to Eli to see if he'd let him get close, he asked "Will you let me get close?" Eli said "Yesh." and nodded. Pretty cute.

So the verdict was that he had his neck out of place which could be a result of the ear infections and colds. He also has a bit of an issue with his hip. All in all I was very happy with what he said. He was so helpful and a wealth of information!!

We're definitly going back this week to see him once more. Keep you posted!!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

...I really miss you guys. Alot. I can't wait till I get to hear him say yesh. xoxo

Lindsey Whitney said...

Chiropratic is the best! I would go every week if we didn't have a co-pay!